Outer Banks, NC – November 28, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Outer Banks Real Estate by Bill Holt helps in spreading the news about Santa Paws Program in December. North Carolina Aquarium located at Roanoke Island offers complimentary admission every holiday season to participants of gifts for “Santa Paws” program for the benefit of man’s furry four-legged friends. Now on its fifth-year, “Santa Paws” program has shared hundreds of donated items to the Outer Banks Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals or SPCA for feeding and care of their sheltered animals.
Santa Paws requests for donations of cat, dog, puppy or kitten food, pillow cases, rawhides, leach, blankets, dog shampoo, clumping kitty litter and paper towels. All of the donated items will be placed beneath the Santa Paws Christmas Tree to be delivered on December 23 to the Outer Banks Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Shelter in Manteo.
Participants of the event or those who donate in the program will receive free entrance to the North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island. For this year, Jennette’s Pier also participates in the program as a drop off place for any of the donated items, however, free admission to North Carolina Aquarium are not available for this drop off point.
Everyone is encouraged to participate and share the holiday cheer to the animals at the Outer Banks SPCA by giving donations while enjoying a free visit at North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island.
The North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island is situated at 374 Airport Road, north of Manteo. It is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm daily. Regular admission is $8 for ages 13-61, $7 for Ages 62 and up, $6 for Ages 3-12, and no charge to children below 2 years old & to registered North Carolina school groups and members of N.C. Aquarium Society. For more information call 252-473-3494 or visit ncaquariums.com
Outer Banks REALTOR Bill Holt has been in the real estate industry for over 30 years and has experience in commercial and residential real estate sales. His experience and expertise has provided his clients a full range of services, including investment analysis, sales, remodeling consulting, new construction, commercial investment, and mortgage financing.
For more information, visit http://www.obxmls.com or contact (252) 619-7010.
Bill Holt – Outer Banks Real Estate
Outer Banks Realtor – As a local real estate expert with in-depth knowledge of the real estate market, my objective is to work diligently to assist you in achieving your goals. I have earned national and local honors for professionalism and production every year. I am actively involved in the local REALTOR Association and have served as an elected Director and Board Member for the past 10 years.
In today’s challenging real estate market, staying current with new and changing regulations and business practices are paramount to successfully serving clients. I have recently earned two prestigious accreditations – the CERTIFIED DISTRESSED PROPERTY EXPERT and the ACCREDITED CONSULTANT IN REAL ESTATE designation.
Outer Banks Real Estate
Bill Holt – RE/MAX Ocean Realty
PO Box 8 Kill Devil Hills
Outer Banks, North Carolina
United States, 27948
Voice (252) 619-7010
Fax (252) 441-9111
Email: Bill (at) obxmls (dot) com
No related posts.
- Upcoming Job Search Event Offers Foreclosure Prevention Assistance
- Duke Energy wants to pay less for rooftop solar in North Carolina
- Congressman Holding Requests Federal Audit of Raleigh Housing Authority
- Statewide Effort Prevents 15,000 Foreclosures; Funding Available for 6,000 More
- Governor McCrory Praises Character Building at Annual MLK Prayer Breakfast
- Learn Your Rights at a Housing Forum about the New RUCO Law - April 27, 2009
- Public Invited to Attend Housing Forum on RUCO Law
- Housing Experts to Hold Forum on RUCO Law
- Durham Hosts Fair Housing Forum April 27
- Butterfield to Host Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention Forum
- City Holds Fair Housing Program to Discuss Challenges Faced by Greensboro’s Immigrant Population
- Gov. Perdue Announces State Home Foreclosure Prevention Project Prevents More Than 1,000 Foreclosures in NC
- First of its Kind Program Aims to Drastically Reduce North Carolina Foreclosure Actions
- AG Cooper goes after Charlotte foreclosure rescue scams
- Ground Broken for Weirbridge Village, a New 'Green' Community in South Asheville